Everything you need to know about use of our website
The term Onyx Group or us or we refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Onyx House, 9 Cheltenham Road, Portrack Interchange Business Park, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2AD. Our company registration number is 5682619. Registered Office: Onyx House, 9 Cheltenham Road, Portrack Interchange Business Park, Stockton-on-Tees, TS18 2AD. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Onyx Groups prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Our cookies policy
To make full use of our website your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, as we can only provide you with certain features of this website by using them.
Our cookies don’t store sensitive information such as your name, they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. However, if you’d prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this or any other website, you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Here’s a list of the main cookies we use, and what we use them for.
These cookies enable the function of Google Analytics. This software helps us take and analyse visitor information such as browser usage. That information helps us to improve the website.
The data stored by these cookies can be seen only by the relevant teams at Onyx and Google and never shows any confidential information.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Onyx Group, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.